Print this page

View or download the following forms. You will need Acrobat Reader to view these forms.

The following information and forms are for commercial properties that are NOT under construction, but are only transferring water service in established properties from one name to another.

These two forms must be completed and returned with a $50 non-refundable fee PER METER in order to begin service:

Form # 1      Commercial Water Service Application

Form # 2      Commercial Water Supply Contract

In addition, if your sewer service will be provided by the City of Franklin, you will need to complete the following form and return it to our office.  While Mallory Valley does not provide your sewer service, we will pass this form along to the City of Franklin for billing purposes.

Form # 3   City of Franklin Addendum



These forms do not need to be returned to our office.  However, they may provide you with helpful information:

Mallory Valley General Information

Planning an irrigation system?

Automatic Bank Draft

Leak Adjustment Request Form

Previous page: Forms : Residential
Next page: Forms : Bankdraft